Friday, December 18, 2009

Free All The Way

My Naija people, I hail you all. I have been away for sometime doing underground research into some things that will benefit anyone that wants to truly earn money online.
As from here onwards, i will be giving out stuff to you guys that you will use for making money online free of charge (almost anyways ;D).
The whole idea is being able to start an online biz with zero or very little financial investment.
As I have said before in my earlier posts, you have to create an online purse/account where your online earnings will be deposited. At this point, before I begin to give out some juicy money making biz to you; I recommend you have at least this two accounts.
1. a GRAPHCARD personal account
2. a PAYPAL account.

Both accounts mentioned above are free to create. to learn how to create a paypal account for yourself as a Nigerian, pls send me an email with the subject matter "PAYPAL LINKS".
Once I receive your mail, i will send you the "koko" for creating and owning a paypal account.
Just like dat!!!!!!! no long story.

Most online jobs you will be doing pay you either by checks or paypal. when you choose to receive your payments by check, then you will need the graphcard account. if you prefer to be paid by paypal, then your paypal account is credited.
once your paypal is credited, you can now withdraw your cash from your paypal account to your graphcard account. once your cash is in your graphcard account, you can now withdraw it into your local bank account here in Naija. chikena!!!! no long thing ;D.
So, lets roll.
Linksman
linksmangold@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment